Monday, September 7, 2009

The Truth

1

I say I like you,
I say I love you,
But,
I also say,
I hate you.

Please don’t ignore this,
When you see this,
Because it is the truth,
The truth that have been told,
In the olden ages.



2

Maybe you are right,
Maybe you are wrong,
But
How can I do?
Can I change the truth?

No,
It has been written on
The old stone,
Too hard,
Too strong.

The only truth you told me,
Can’t be change,
It is fix.

The only word
That I can say is,
Accept.

I must accept it,
The truth
And the way it happened.

3 comments:

  1. something happens very fast, and what we should learn is 'ACCEPT'..
    the person u like,love and hate is very pity.
    remember, once u love a person, it is hard for u to hate he/she.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought there are no people look at this blog anymore, since it is left for such a long time.

    ReplyDelete